1. Excellent adhesion: Famous Ultrabase improved upon with a denser microporous coating for stronger part adhesion. Parts pop off easily(with no scraping) once the bed cools.
2. Super Flat, uniform heating.
3. Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400ºC.
4. Easy to clean: Just use alcohol/water, with a microfiber cloth or kitchen towel.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
1. PLA: 50-70 ºC
2. Flexibles: 50-70 ºC
3. ABS:100-125 ºC
4. PC:100-130 ºC
5. Nylon:90-120 ºC
6. PP:100-130 ºC
7. PETG: 50-70 ºC
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the bed directly, it may damage the coating;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Delivery & Pick-up Info
We do NOT have a walk-in physical store to browse, etc. currently.
Pick ups are currently suspended until further notice!
Courier typically takes 1-8 business days for metro cities around the east coast, a bit more for WA, Tas, and regional areas.