Creality Ender-7 FDM 3D Printer Compared with the FDM counterparts, the Creality Ender-7 3d printer enjoys a high printing speed of 250 mm per second—when many competitors products print at 200 mm or 150mm per second. The Creality Ender-7 significantly outperforms them, setting up another new benchmark for the printing industry.
- Build Volume: 250 x 250 x 350
- Kinematics: CoreXY
- Hardware: 100% Linear Rails
- Maximum Nozzle Temperature: 260 °c
- Maximum Bed Temperature: 100 °c
- Mainboard: Creality Ender-7 Motherboard
- PSU Wattage: 350W
- Stepper drivers: TMC2208
- Resolution: 0.01 mm (XY), 0.0025 mm (Z)
- Connections: USB & SD Card
Is an upgrade required for the material you intend to print with?
✖ = not at all
✔ = not strictly necessary, but highly recommended
💯 = absolutely critical
|CF, Wood, & Multi-Colored PLA/+||✖||✔||✖|
|Flexibles (e.g. TPU)||✖||✖||✔ Direct Drive|
Delivery & Pick-up Info
We do NOT have a walk-in physical store to browse, etc. currently.
Pick ups are currently suspended until further notice!
Courier typically takes 1-8 business days for metro cities around the east coast, a bit more for WA, Tas, and regional areas.