The V6 is an incredibly versatile Hotend allowing a wide variety of filaments to be used. Our hybrid PTFE-lined version further reduces clogs common to full all-metal designs. This is the most economic entry into many versatile direct-drive ecosystems.
Thermistor type: 100K NTC B 3950 ±1%
Maximum Temperature: 260 °C
- 1x E3D v6 kit, including
- Hybrid "inner tube" default configuration
- 1x All-Metal heatbreak (for DIY conversion)
- 1x 4010 fan and mount, 1m wiring
- 1x 24V 40W Heater Cartridge, 1m wiring
- 1x 100K NTC B 3950 ±1%, 1m wiring
- 1x High Precision Machined 0.4 mm Brass Nozzle
- 1x Bowden Coupler
- 1x Matching Allen keys
|Carbon Fiber, Wood, & Multi-Colored PLA/+||✔|
|ABS||✔ Up to 260 °C|
|Flexibles (e.g. TPU)||✔ Direct Drive recommended|
|Engineering Plastics (PEEK, PEKK, PEI)||
Delivery & Pick-up Info
We do NOT have a walk-in physical store to browse, etc. currently.
Pick ups are currently suspended until further notice!
Courier typically takes 1-8 business days for metro cities around the east coast, a bit more for WA, Tas, and regional areas.