Reliable and full-featured printer at a budget. Great choice for newcomers! Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers).
- 220 x 220 x 250 mm print volume (can be extended with free slicer tweaks)
- Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers
- A new screen with updated easy to use interface
- New Heating Element
- Smart filament sensor and resume printing
- Easy filament feed function
- X and Y-Axis Belt Tension: quick and fast adjustment to improve dimensional accuracy
- Y-Axis – 4040 Aluminium Extrusion: The Y Axis has been replaced with a 4040 extrusion, the same as the upgraded Ender 3 Pro. This gives greater stability to the Y Axis over the original Creality Ender 3.
- Nozzle and Toolbox, convenient and tidy
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 250 (can be extended with free slicer tweaks)
- Kinematics: Cartesian
- Hardware: Belt-Driven
- Maximum Nozzle Temperature: 250 °c
- Maximum Bed Temperature: 100 °c
- Mainboard: Creality v4.2.2
- PSU Wattage: 360W
- Stepper drivers: TMC2208 (integrated)
- Resolution: 0.08 mm (all axes)
- Connections: SD Card
Is an upgrade required for the material you intend to print with?
✖ = not at all
✔ = not strictly necessary, but highly recommended
💯 = absolutely critical
|CF, Wood, & Multi-Colored PLA/+||✖||✔||✖|
|Flexibles (e.g. TPU)||✖||✖||✔ Direct Drive|
Delivery & Pick-up Info
We do NOT have a walk-in physical store to browse, etc. currently.
Courier typically takes 1-8 business days for metro cities around the east coast, a bit more for WA, Tas, and regional areas.
Pick-ups by appointment only, we typically require at least 1 day notice in advance, but sometimes may be ready within minutes/hours. We will e-mail or text you. Typical pick-up times are around 8AM-12Noon, and 10PM-12Midnight, but also available other times by scheduling ahead.