Thinking of a large 3D Printer? Looking at a CR10, Ender 5, or anything similar? STOP.
None of them can even compare to this! (except bed size, and strangely enough, price)
The Sapphire Plus comes with
- COREXY movement, Linear Rails in ALL DIMENSIONS
- Dual Z, belt-synced motors
- An unbelievable price!
It's a stiff boy that won't be bothered if you turn the printer around MID-PRINT! It can also print at 250 mm/s to rush out those customer orders that your broke your other printers (see videos)!
- Brawns are matched by brain, with an upgradable 32-bit board with 30 spare pins, you can upgrade this to your heart's content! (it also has silent TMC2208 drivers... shhh)
- 360W PSU heats the printer up in a jiffy!
- Huge 300 x 300 x 350 mm build volume.
- BEST reliability, speed, size, AND QUALITY anywhere near this price!
These are an updated batch. Over the initial review batch, these have:
- Upgraded Z axis (full 350 mm height usable)
- Upgraded fans for better cooling at lower noise
- Improved hotend quality & mounting
- Strengthened heatbed connection
- Belt-synchronized Z-axis (never goes out of sync)
- Improved stock firmware (but we have also developed our own custom firmware that gives you even better quality out of the box, exclusive to our customers only)
Order from ideagen3D to access EXCLUSIVE firmware & unparalleled local support!
- Build Volume: 300 x 300 x 350
- Kinematics: CoreXY
- Hardware: 100% Linear Rails
- Maximum Nozzle Temperature: 260 °c
- Maximum Bed Temperature: 100 °c
- Mainboard: MKS Nano 1.2
- PSU Wattage: 360W
- Stepper drivers: TMC2208 (swappable)
- Resolution: 0.01 mm (XY), 0.0025 mm (Z)
- Connections: USB & SD Card
Is an upgrade required for the material you intend to print with?
✖ = not at all
✔ = not strictly necessary, but highly recommended
💯 = absolutely critical
|CF, Wood, & Multi-Colored PLA/+||✖||✔||✖|
|Flexibles (e.g. TPU)||✖||✖||✔ Direct Drive|
Delivery & Pick-up Info
We do NOT have a walk-in physical store to browse, etc. currently.
Pick ups are currently suspended until further notice!
Courier typically takes 1-8 business days for metro cities around the east coast, a bit more for WA, Tas, and regional areas.